Thursday, June 29, 2017

Big HUGE News!

I am honored to announce that I have just published my first book! It is available on Kindle!

This book is the result of my many years of experience with my own psychic abilities. In it, I discuss how they feel, how to enhance them, how working with your Chakras and Aura can help to enhance them, stones and herbs to use, the many different types of paranormal phenomena, dreams, visions, channeling, the six senses, Divination methods, Tools and Techniques to help you, Signs, Omens, and Messengers, Connecting with your Angels, Spirit Guides, Ancestors, and Loved Ones on the Other Side, your Spiritual Guidance Council, Raising Your Vibrational Level and how that will help you, all psychic abilities and gifts, and, most importantly, Purification, Protection, and Psychic Protection methods and tools.
Download a free sample today, and check it out!
Thank you all for your support!

The Psychic Key: Opening Doorways in Your Mind by Michelle Phillips, available on Kindle

I will be back with the JULY ENERGY REPORT in a day or two! Stay tuned!