Thursday, March 24, 2016

Changes and Healing Info



Yes, I have changed the look of the blog!!! I am not yet sure if I like it, and it is subject to change again. I chose bamboo for the background, as it is both strong and flexible, and I like that. What I am not yet comfortable with is all of the green - writing, sidebars, green everywhere! I did want to do more Earth tones, as it is "Touch the Earth" and what I think about when I think of touching the Earth is the grass, the greenness of the Earth. So there you go! What do you think?

I have also changed the blog header. It is another version of the new header that I created for my Etsy shop. Etsy will be changing the shop formats on April 5th, and my old shop banner would no longer work there, due to their changes. Did this start it all? I'm not sure, change is in the air, and so is Spring! Green is a great color for Spring, making us think of all of the blooming and sprouting going on. Maybe I can live with the green for a bit... until Summer anyway!

So, the blog has changed, the Etsy shop will be slightly changed on April 5th, and I changed the header photo on the Facebook page, as well. What else has changed?

I am posting a Daily Channeled Message on the Facebook page that includes the day's numerology energies, the color and ruling planet of each day, and any insight I get from my Guides, Angels, and Allies to share. It usually contains some interesting insights. Check it out here:

Touch the Earth on Facebook

Personal changes: I have found that I am carb intolerant. I suspected that I had Celiac, however, I didn't know how much it had affected me to continue to eat grains. I have pushed my body past its limits of endurance, as far as carbs and glucose go, so to recover, I have stopped eating carbs entirely. This has been going on for about 5 weeks now, and while it's been rough, I've found that I'm less hungry now that I'm not eating carbs. I'm eating less. I'm starting to reintroduce healthy carbs into my system, to see what I can tolerate, and what I can't. So far, black beans are a go! Next up is brown rice. We'll see how that goes! I am wanting to get back to eating east Indian style lentil beans (dal) and rice. I could live on that stuff! Let's see if I can still eat it!

So for me, it is a year of getting healthier, physically. Yet, I've always found that I am learning and changing on several levels at once. Even when I was going through counseling, years ago, I was learning a whole lot on a spiritual level. And I think that is true for many of us. We learn on several levels all at once, and it kind of takes our minds off of the rough stuff, when needed. It also helps us to build up our self-esteem, and that is so important! I think I have mentioned here before that there are many at this time that have lost their self-esteem, due to past issues that have not been healed yet. Working for large corporations isn't conducive to personal growth, we get stifled, stepped on, made to feel like we are nothing but a number. I had to step out of that world and find my own way, and that is what taught me my own worth, but it's different for everyone. Some of us can still be independent and have a healthy ego, even when working for large companies that attempt to keep you down. And others can't. I was one of those!

Sometimes, we have to remove ourselves from everything, to find out who we are again. And this is what the current energies are telling us. Let go of everything you are not, so that you can become all that you are. Let go of all attachments. Let go of the past. Live in the moment. That can be hard to do if we have not yet healed the past, and that is what I wanted to talk to you about today.

A lot of things from your past may be coming up right now, little situations that come to your mind out of the blue, painful episodes from the past, people from your past... and these things are coming up to be healed and released.What I learned when I was going through my own healing phase, is to let it come up, let whatever come up, and deal with it when it does. Don't put it off. Sit with it, think on it, remember how it made you feel, and give voice to those feelings. Express them by writing them out, yelling, crying, whatever you feel that you need to do, you have to get the old emotions out of you any way that you can - any way that is healthy, that is! Taking it out on others that weren't involved, is not allowed. However, if there is someone in your life that is hurting you, then you have every right to tell them so, and to set new boundaries with them, so that they don't hurt you in the future.

Once you have cried, yelled, grieved, or otherwise expressed your long-held emotions, do a cleansing and purification. Bathe, shower, use Himalayan Pink Salt to cleanse your Aura, use Lavender to remove the emotional energies, and smudge - both yourself and the space in which the emotions were expressed. Clear the air. Open the windows if you can and get some fresh air in there. Go sit outside, preferably on the ground, and recenter yourself, reconnect to the Earth Herself, and let Her fill you with healing energy - because She will, if you but ask.

There is also the victimhood thing going on. We may have been victims in the past, or even in past lives, yet we do not have to be today. It is the era of no more victimhood, the era of taking responsibility for who we are, at this very moment, and for our actions and reactions. Own who you are, and don't blame others, or the world, or society, accept it, and accept yourself, knowing that you are doing the very best that you can in every moment.


Don't give up. The world awaits the new you. Let's get out of the past, out of victimhood, and into who we came here to be.

I want you to know that you are not alone, you are never alone. Your Angels, Guides, and Allies are always with you, supporting you, encouraging you, and helping you in any way that you allow them to help - remember, you must ask for their help before they are allowed to give it. Never think that you don't matter, for you do! You are important, you are needed, and you are loved beyond measure.

Most of all, be true to yourself, your needs, and who you are becoming. Learn to live in the flow of life, enjoying the experiences that are brought to you, as they come. Enjoy each moment that you are not dealing with healing past issues, and watch what else you begin learning. Once we begin the healing process, the world opens up to us, the magick begins pouring in, the wisdom, the Signs, the insights.... there is so much to learn! I encourage you to work through all that you can, or to seek help working through it, so that you can be free to experience all the joy and love that life has to offer you!

It's time to be the best you that you can be. Are you ready?!!



~~~~~~~
In the next few days, I will share some links to articles I wrote way back when that tell more about healing oneself. Stay tuned!
~~~~~~~
ps - feel free to leave a comment, let me know how you like the new blog look, or reach out if you need help. I'm always listening!

No comments: