Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sitting Still

I have taken the last week to sit still, and embrace the silence of life without an online world. In this time, I have been busy creating things that, well, are not my usual creations. I find that being creative helps my mind to slow down and think, unattached from the world. Today, I remain in Silence. It is the New Moon, and I know that I am in the gestation stage of bringing in the new, so I will sit still until the time is right to take action, I will wait until I have finished gestating, and then I will know what to do next.

Meanwhile, here are some photos of my recent creations for you to enjoy. You can find them all in my Etsy shop, The Touch the Earth Shop on Etsy.

Design and Photo Copyright 2015 Michelle Phillips. All Rights Reserved.

Design and Photo Copyright 2015 Michelle Phillips. All Rights Reserved.

Design and Photo Copyright 2015 Michelle Phillips. All Rights Reserved.

Design and Photo Copyright 2015 Michelle Phillips. All Rights Reserved.
Happy New Moon!
May your gestation period bring you all of the answers that you need!

~*~
Copyright 2015 Michelle Phillips
All designs and photos Copyright (c) 2015 Rev Michelle Phillips
All rights reserved.

No comments: